Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

NEW LOOK IN APP WORLD / BUGS

Hello... I like App World's new look but there are bugs on it... At least for the Curve 8530 there is... Every time I go into App World, as I try to exit App World, my 8530 tells me that I need to reboot even when I don't even download anything at all... Also when I select a category of apps, App World shows me 25 apps in that category and when I scroll to the bottom of the list, a few more are generated to the list and that cycle just keeps repeating... It takes a lot longer now to view all apps in any category because of that... It is not user error... I have rebooted several times and have even done battery pulls to get the same result... 8530/5.0.0.654. Is the version I use which to my knowledge is current for my device... My carrier is Boost Mobile... Would you guys please fix those bugs? I like App world and 99 percent of my apps came from there but with the bugs, Crackberry is much easier to use...
Thank You