Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: rogers
Accepted Solution

NEW VERSION

i upgraded my bb bold 9900 to the 7.1 offre 2807 (v7.1.0.1033 pateforme 5.1.0.692 using bb desktopmanager... since this as i restarted my phone i got the message that the backup file is corrupted and to try to create a new one or chose another restauration option...

if i click OK evrerything seem to work normally but the message is a bit anoying... please help

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: NEW VERSION

Does the backup file actually restore to the device?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

i just do a battery pull and got the message... if i click OK everything seems to work correctly...

the messag is just anoying

thanks for your message

Rene

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Then just make a new backup file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

could you please explain me how ???? i did a backup using desktop manager but it did'nt change anything

again thanke for helping

Guru II

A quick Google search found others complaining of this issue and some stated that opening BBM and configuring it took care of the problem.

BB recognizes the issue but doesn't say how to get rid of it.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34232

Highlighted
Contributor

as seen in the message i opened BBM and the error message does'nt appear anymory... sorry but i cannot explain why

many thanks for helping and consider this message as closed