Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: Zain

Re: NOT WORKING ...saudi arabia facebook ,twitter...etc

[ Edited ]

my friend u said it right they are robbing us ...all three service providers STC | ZAIN| MOBILY all are looting us providing in name of service ...everytime if i want to use app world i have to connect thru wifi wat the heck is that ...whn ever i need facebook i hav to find wifi this seriously i want to sell my Blackberry and get andriod phone way better thn Blackberry and Iphone 

My Device: bold9780
My Carrier: STC

this morning i called my service provider wich is STC he told me upgrade ur os and Facebook, twitter will work 

i did that and upgrade my os but still not working , now  i think to have iphone so i can use all the features 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi guys 

hope u r fine. 

I got my Blackberry Bold 9780 mobile from Saudi last month and had the same problem there. But had no wi fi available there.

but on coming to India I am having the same problem here even having a wi fi connection available.,

Please suggest some solution to this problem,

Thanks 

Nasir 

India

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi all, This is Nasir from India. I got my new BB bold 9780 from Saudi Arabia where my facebook and other apps for balckberry where not supported by the network. But I ha d no Wi Fi there. But on coming to India and using my current service provider I am getting same error "not supported by plan". This error comes even on usin Wi Fi also. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of this error. Thanks

Nasir Nazir
IndiaHi guys 

hope u r fine. 

I got my Blackberry Bold 9780 mobile from Saudi last month and had the same problem there. But had no wi fi available there.

but on coming to India I am having the same problem here even having a wi fi connection available.,

Please suggest some solution to this problem,

Thanks 

Nasir 

India

My Device: 9780

we are paying so  much for the services but unfortunately not getting anything in return here in saudi..can just use BBM which isnt enough...want facebook application, google maps which only works thru wifi but not thru BIS..india was better in this case! just in few bugs we used to get every service including browser. This is a request to the RIM people to kindly solve the problem with the saudi govt!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860

I agree...RIM should make action for this to be able to use the applications.

STC and Mobily does not care!