Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

NYC MTA Map App?

Greetings.

I would really like to switch to Blackberry from my obnoxious iPhone, particularly now that the Torch is out and I am likely to be traveling internationally in the near future.

While I can live without Catan, I am now completely dependant upon my MTA map app for my phone. I searched the Blackberry app list for something similar but only found an app for making subway connections.

Does anyone know of an app that provides an NYC subway system map and individual lines? (A bus map/schedule and service advisories would be great but not necessary.) If not, is there a way to offer suggestions to developers for useful apps?

Thank you.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: NYC MTA Map App?

There is a cool as available to downlaod via BlackBerry App World. Check NYC Subway - Trip Planner - Works Underground.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The trouble with the MTA map is that I can't access it when I'm underground. I'd also love an app that duplicates that info but doesn't require a connection to work.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

[ Edited ]

To the bets of my knowledge this apps works in the underground! Some users also reported this too. Check the reviews on the above mentioned link.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit