Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Need Help Urgently

[ Edited ]

Hi

I downloaded a theme app by slipstream from BB app store. since i have downloaded it my phone will not work at all, no button will work, wont turn on or off unless i remove the battery and it wont connect to my PC.

The theme has a  advert bar on the bottom of the screen that will change every few minutes but nothing else will happen it wont even allow me to receive calls and shows no service.

Please help i use this phone for my work and daily life so need it to be working all the time. This is the first time i have came across this problem and i dont know what to do i have tried the reset button and a soft reset but still dont work.

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

Re: Need Help Urgently

If you have a backup before the application install, keep it close. Do a wipe using the device wipe function on your phone and delete everything on your phone including the applications. Make sure your memory card is removed from your phone. After doing this restore your most recent upgrade before. Unfortunately you will need to re-install all your previous applications as your previous ones will be deleted.

Hope it works
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed