Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Need help syncing with Agent Office

I am trying to sync a Blackberry Curve 8530 using Blackberry Desktop Manager 5.0.1 with a real estate software program called Agent Office v.10

The problem I have, is that when I am trying to setup the sync options, and the desktop manager is requesting that I select a desktop application to sync with, Agent Office is not listed.

I have contacted the Agent Office people for help, and they seem to be just as miffed as I am.

Is there somewhere within the Desktop Manager that I can tell it programs to look for?

Does the desktop manager look for certain file types to associate with?

Any help is appreciated.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Three UK

Re: Need help syncing with Agent Office

I believe Desktop Manager is only compatable with Microsoft® Outlook®, Windows® Calendar, IBM® Lotus Notes®, and Yahoo!®

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

I had this program syncing in the past.  I recently upgraded to a new laptop running Windows 7, and also the Agent Office software to v.10

I have tried downgrading the DM to version 4.2 SP2 and still no luck.

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Sasktel

Same problem as you. AgentOffice version  I updated my DM to the latest, V6.01 and the conduit for AgentOffice disappeared from the pick list! It only showed Windows Vista Native, Yahoo and Outlook.  I had to uninstall that version and go back to version 5.0.14 to get the conduit to agentOffice to show again in the list. Did that and now it works.

Hope this helps.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G 9330
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I have the same p[roblem as someone else did.  I just got a new Blackberry Curve 9330 yesterday 2/25/11 and it no longer syncs with my Agent Office.  My Other older BB curve still syncs but the new one doesn't.  I've been on the phone with tech support for several hours and they couldn't solve my problem.My BB software manager is currently version 4.22.14 from 4/07.  I really need this to work.  Otherwise can someone suggest another phone that is compatible?

My old Palm Treo still syncs as well, but is only used as a PDA.

Any help anyone can provide will be greatluy appreciated.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]

This instructional video walks you through the Blackberry synch for AgentOffice v.10.

Emphasys Software

Provider of AgentOffice

Customer Support: (1-800) 968-6884 ext. 3035

Email: realestate@emphasys-software.com

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Now that we are in 2013 and BB offers the Z10 I have the same issue again. Does anyone know how to sinc the Z10 to Agent Office?