10-14-2012 03:56 AM
Please assist me as this is very urgent! I am helping my boss with his Blackberry issue and it has dragged on for months now.
When he tries to sync his device with the Blackberry Desktop software, he gets the above message. All other syncing options work except for when the phone syncs the Outlook 2011, Windows 64 bit contacts.
We have tried everything to sort out the issue:
- Checked for inconsistencies and duplicates in contacts.
- Backed up phone and re-installed BB desktop software (Latest version 7.1)
- Formatted Phone back to stock and retried sync....still failed
- Installed Companion Link to bypass the sync, still failed.
- We had techies try and fix any outlook issues, but they also failed.
All of my bosses contacts, in excess of 500 people, need to be transferred to his phone so he can call them while on his business trips.
Does anybody know of a solution to effectively transfer the contacts from outlook to the BB phone? Has anyone encountered the error dialogue above?
I would really appreciate the help, as there are many people with the same problem on the BB forum. Please help!