Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Need speedily response

[ Edited ]

Upgraded my bbm messenger and after doing so the set up would not go through, please respond as soon as possible so as to advise me what to do as i am in dire need. After you've helped you can add me on bbm

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Need speedily response

Hello armaniex19

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried reinstalling BlackBerry Messenger ? If not then try it again , for that  On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there.

KB10040 :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device Powered On  remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back .After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  www.blackberry.com/bbm and the most recent available for your device .After reinstalling see if that helps 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.