Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: wlduke

Need to remove old email account

An old gmail account shows up on my Torch 9800 in Setup-->Email Accounts as an Enterprise Account. It also appears as an Enterprise Activation icon on my Torch screen. Finally, it appears on Contacts-->Select Contact List. This gmail account was once on my Torch as an Internet Mail Account, but I deleted the account (from gmail and from the Torch). It no longer exists as far as Google is concerned. It never was and never should never have been an Enterprise Account, and I don't know how it became one. How can I completely wipe this gmail account from my Torch? Thanks in advance.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Need to remove old email account

[ Edited ]

If you go to your phone's browser and follow www.blackberry.com/integrate , you should be able to deal with it from there.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

EDIT:  OK, apparently that's good for adding an account but not for deleting one.  If you contact your carrier, they can either help you with it or can grant you access to their self-serve BIS site from where you can take care of your email account(s).

There.  I hope THAT helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.