Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

Network locked Blacberry 9700

Hi

I recently found out that my blackberry is network locked :-( so I can't use other SIM card besides the the original carrier network which the phone is locked to. Can someone please tell me how I can get the unlock code for free? Please, I'm broke
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Network locked Blacberry 9700

theres no free unlock code
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

Hi

I got the MEP unlock codes from my serive provider, must I use the SIM at which my phone is locked to or can I use another card (the one that is not working in my phone)?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

Please see this exceptional set of instructions:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: bsnl

Desire_done_didit wrote:
Hi

I got the MEP unlock codes from my serive provider, must I use the SIM at which my phone is locked to or can I use another card (the one that is not working in my phone)?

Hi,

You must use the current network sim card to unlock your Blackberry 9700.You can get the step by step instructions to unlock your phone from the website MobileUnlockGuide.com  .