Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Never Received e-mail with Registration Key....All Sport GPS

After the 7 day free trial, my wife purchased All Sport GPS from Blackberry App World.  After completing the Pay Pal Transaction, she got a screen with the registration key.  she tried to cut and paste, but that didn't work.  I guess the screen said she would get a confirmation e-mail with the registration key.  so, she didn't write it down.

We got a receipt from Pay Pal and a order confimration from App World, but no registration key.  Any ideas?  I've e-mailed both RIM and All Sport GPS, but no response yet....

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Never Received e-mail with Registration Key....All Sport GPS

The registration key will have to come from All Sport GPS.  Give them a few days to respond.  Hopefully they'll get back you you shortly (most app developers usually request up to 3 business days (72 hours) to respond).  Thanks!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!