Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 9320 curve 3G
My Carrier: Airtel

New Blackberry 9320 not functioned properly, motherboard replaced without consent and found scratches on handset

My handset restarted from the 2nd day itself, for which they replaced motherboard instead of giving replacement. THey said the handset had cracks on it which was done by me is a lie.On the 2nd day after purchase, I handed the handset to the shop from where I purchased the BB handset. He received the handset in healthy condition without any scratches, etc. From that day, he followed up with service center and committed that replacement of handset will be given. But after 15 days, I was handed over same handset by shop owner with its motherboard replaced and scratches on the body, which I refused to accept. My handset is with the shop owner who is refusing for replacement inspite of committment. Replacement(DOA) was also promised by Mr. Chirag(Blackberry service center, Thane, Mumbai) but in vain.

My Device: 9320 curve 3G
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: New Blackberry 9320 not functioned properly, motherboard replaced without consent and found scratches on handset

Matter is also escalated to consumer court.