Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

New Bold Stupid Questions

I have my own Bold and a company Sim T-Mobile

I can not recieve MMS (could on my N95)

I have no option to set up private email?

any advice apart from get lost would be great

Pete

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: New Bold Stupid Questions

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Well -- get lost...not typically a response we give...hopefully you will stick around and discover that fact. This is the bestest (sic) BB support forum on the planet (IMHO).

OK -- so someone sends you an MMS and it never arrives. Have you talked with T-M about that? MMS is not necessarily a default service (I have both SMS and MMS shut off on my VZW service).

Email setup should be in Setup > Email Settings. Alternatively, you can use, from a PC/web browser (and, thereby, a full screen and keyboard), the carrier BIS site to configure it:

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Where_can_I_log_into_my_BIS_account%3F

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10154&slic...

Hopefully that'll get you going. Let us know if more is needed!

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oh -- one more thing...this is a company BB? Does that mean you are a BES user? If so, it may well be that both of these things are restricted in the BES config (yes, they can do that)...you'd need to check with your BES admins to be sure as they have 100% control over the device.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Morning!

Its my Mobile with a company SIM that could picture message fine with my 95.

that link to register wont let me register as it says i need a 10 digit number and mine is 11?

Thansk for listening these things can be sooo annoying for a novice?

Pete