Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve9320
My Carrier: Vodacom

New Curve 9360

I am very concerned about using this phone I have had it for a month now and find the following issues

1)      That  the battery doesn’t last even a full day like my old 8520 did.

2)      The phone gets extremely hot when I use it especially when charging and my hand gets pins and needles.

I have spoken to 2 other people with the same phone and they say they are experiencing the same issues so what now Blackberry?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: New Curve 9360

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I wasn't eligible;e for an upgrade so I missed having a device with OS6.0. I went from my 9550 Storm2 on v5.0 to a 9850 on OS 7.0 and initially I had some concerns as well.

The device gets much hotter when using the phone app, I'll post some other links as well.

As far as the battery life I've got to wait a while before I judge. I have always run with 2 batteries and swapped out at least one a day. With my new Torch I just have one and no docking cradle,  I think you'll get used to the heat battery life is always a personal call.

KB14320 How to Maximize Battery Life and Free Memory on the BlackBerry smartphone

KB18223 Charging behavior of the BlackBerry smartphone

The BlackBerry smartphone experiences high battery drain with large contact lists in Microsoft Offi...

BlackBerry smartphone battery suffers rapid battery drain due to the Phone application utilizing hi... 

Rapid battery drain occurs when accessing specific RSS feeds within Social Feeds   

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: 07811313875

curve 9300

my blackberry cruve 9300 trackpad keeps on freezing and i have no idea how to fix it and its starting to piss me off does anyone know how to fix it without taking the phone apart thanks Smiley Happy

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: o2

My blackberry curve 9300 trackpad also keeps freezing. My free memory is 26222151 Bytes. Please help because I'm seriously thinking about getting the iphone. This phone is 4 months old and driving me MAAAAAAAD!!!!!
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: tam

Yeah no more blackberry,welcoming iphone. This is my first blackberry and I'm facing a lot of problem with this phone. Overheating and charging the battery twice a day. This phone driving me mad.