Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

New Icon/Logo

i just checked my phone and there is an icon on the top of the screen where any other notice would be i.e text, email, facebook, etc but i have not seen this one before. It is a little black circle with an arrow pointing down and to the left, with a little red circle that i think is the same as when a email is unchecked. I went into application center and downloaded one of the upgrades for google talk and the number 4 is still there as it was before the upgrade. I am running .151

thanks in advance

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: New Icon/Logo

Supposedly that icon is the upgrade icon for BlackBerry App World.  This icon basically states that there are application updates for the applications you've downloaded to your phone.  Try going into App World and then My World.  I believe you should see what needs to be upgraded through there.  Smiley Happy

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!