Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

New Pearl 8110 - 3 questions?

Hi - and help!

I am receiving some emails, but not all the ones that appear on my iMac at home which have been sent to the same email address? Weird - is a filter blocking them from my handheld?

I live in the UK but when in France, does anyone know about receiving emails. Will it still work, are there any horrible hidden charges?

Finally, can the predictive text be disabled in any way - I am finding it tricky to use?

Thanks everyone.. 

New Contributor

Re: New Pearl 8110 - 3 questions?

Hi there?

Cant really answer Q1 and 2..anyway as for Q3 - about the predictive text, just enable the multitap during any typing in mail or sms screen..Press Menu - Enable Multitap

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Hanif, I couldn't see any reference to multitap in the menu. I am looking in the right place? sooorrry!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

A1 - Ya mails filters might causing such issues. Changes/cancel the filters and see the results 

A2 - Your email can work in France in you roaming service enabled by your carrier. Roaming is costly service worldwide. You can check the prices of data usages in France by operator from your carrier. 

A3 - Sure type (predictive text) can be enabled or disabled. While writing any SMS or Email press the menu button and select Enable Multitap

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit