Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

New SIM Card, but Blackberry ID not working

I had to get a new SIM card for my Blackberry Curve. Talked to my service provder and it's all set up. When I boot up my BB, I immediately get the Blackberry ID sign in page. When I try to login, it says "The username and password provided do not correspond to a valid Blackberry ID." However, when I go on the web, I'm able to login, even reset my password without issue. Any ideas?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: New SIM Card, but Blackberry ID not working

Please try to wipe the phone first then do the same process all over again.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

Will that wipe out all my data (BBM contacts etc)?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Yes, if you want to restore you BBM contacts, kindly backup your files using the Blackberry Desktop Manager or if its just BBM contacts, you can go to Options inside BBM and backup your contacts and restore if afterwards.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter