Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

New Update on TMobile

i just got off the phone with a Tmobile tech support operator(useless).  She informed me there will be a software update in two weeks after Christmas.  As a Mac user once again I am faced with the issue of where/ how will i get the update.

I am having other issues as well with my Curve.  My keyboard on my Curve is not lighting up an to no avail.  If I remove my battery one more time!!!   I received an email with an attachment and was not able to open this is not the first time this has happened.  Can I open attachments on the Curve.

i am hating TMobile and BB lately I am so ready to get an Iphone. Can someone help?  please..... 

My Device: Not Specified

Re: New Update on TMobile

I have the same problem.  I noticed after a few times of taking my battery in and out that it was the increased pressure that made the backlight on the keyboard work.  I then noticed that when I pressed on the front of the BB, the keyboard would light up and slowly fade. 

I called up TMobile, and because I am still under warranty (for another week or two) they agreed to replace it.

I know other people with the same problem.  I think it is a BB issue and not a TMobile issue, since this is my 4th phone already in less than a year!