08-11-2008 09:04 AM
Hi all. So I'm a bit of a twit when it comes to this stuff... so I have a few questions...
1) How can I sync with my Mac? I downloaded the MacBerry (or something to that effect from the main Blackberry download site) - but I keep getting an error message - any tips?
2) When I got the phone they added my hotmail account, but not my work (an IMAP account) - how can I add this?
3) Is there any way to add reminders for a particular day? Like through the calendar function? But without actually having a time?
4) How come when I delete my messages on my (for example) hotmail account it doesn't automatically delete them from the blackberry? Is there a way to do that? (or if I delete them from my blackberry to ensure they aren't deleted from my actual email account?)
5) Can I save frequently used websites somehow? Like mapquest or google? So I don't have to always go through the junk at the start?
THANKS SO MUCH!
08-11-2008 10:10 AM
Try www.discoverblackberry.com . There is a lot to learn about these devices to use them correctly.
08-11-2008 10:12 AM
08-11-2008 10:59 AM
Thanks. I still can't figure out the email thing - If I go online or through the phone it asks about setting up a Blackberry email account? Is that in addition to my work and hotmail accounts? Or is it just an account that encompases all other email accounts? And should they have told me what my user name and password are when I got my phone?
08-11-2008 11:04 AM
I think it would be best to check with your IT department in setting up the particulars of your email account.
Please let me know if this helps!