Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: att

New to forum and all ready have problems

Hello Everyone,

new toBBerry with an ATT Torch 9800 with the latest update operating device software. I purchased documentstogo premium software from the blackberry application software site and once installed get an error message.  I need to redownload the software and I'm trying to avoid being charged for a second download purchase to my paypal account.  

I wonder how does a customer get hold of a live support staff for customer assistance email or phone number contact?

thanks nmoreno730

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: New to forum and all ready have problems

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you've already purchased the app, there's no reason you should be charged again to re-download it.  Did you do it via AppWorld on your device?  Not sure what you mean by "BlackBerry Application Software Site."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor
My Device: 9780

Hi nmoreno730,

I am new as well but I have experience and allow me to share.

I bought an app, tried but not working well. So I deleted it and re-install again without being charge for it again. Although it still corrupted my files eventually due to inferior product, your concern about being double charge did not occur from my experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: att

thanks,  for the tip.

I jumped through the hoops you suggested and all is well.

It's working.

thanks  

Contributor
My Device: 9780

Hi nmerono730,

Glad you managed to get what you wanted. Would appreciate if you could click the star symbol to kudo my contibution just next on the left.

Cheers!