Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800 OS 6.0.0.43
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Newbie to syncing

Yes it stays on that "Signing Up" screen unless I press the red button to get back to the home page.  I cannot even take the battery out now.  I can't figure out how to pull it out.  I have the cover off, but the battery won't come out.

HS Brubaker
Contributor

No, I don't have an email account set up.  Does it have to be the Enterprise email or whatever?  I do not have that.  So if that is the reason I can't do any of this then I'll just stop trying. 

HS Brubaker
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Try performing a soft reset by pressing the ALT+CAP(right cap button)+DEL button. That should reset the phone. Afterwards try going into App World again.

Once an email account is setup on the device then you'll have entries in the Default Services screen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor

Well I was able to solve the AppWorld problem by actually just connecting to the computer and downloading the software from there....As far as the email thing goes...I have an email address attached to my BB Id, but that does not show up in default settings.  I'm guessing that I need to have an enterprise email set up, and I don't know if my plan covers that.

HS Brubaker