Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

No AppWorld Support

[ Edited ]
I too am having issues. I PAID for an app and all it does is let me use the trial version. then it expires. i already paid for it and blackberry support want to charge me money just to talk to them. they can not resolve this issue and pretty much told me they could care less. they will not refund me. they will not help me. i paid for nothing. thanks a lot RIM.
Message Edited by KaLin on 08-04-2009 03:05 PM
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BlackBerry App World application problem

[ Edited ]

josephomer wrote:
I too am having issues. I PAID for an app and all it does is let me use the trial version. then it expires. i already paid for it and blackberry support want to charge me money just to talk to them. they can not resolve this issue and pretty much told me they could care less. they will not refund me. they will not help me. i paid for nothing. thanks a lot RIM.

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Your issue is completely different than the OP of this thread...hence, hijacking this thread for your issue isn't good form. We will have your post split out into a thread of it's own before any more responses. Stand by...

Message Edited by sdgardne on 08-04-2009 01:19 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: No AppWorld Support

OK, now that we have your post in a thread of its own, is there a particular thing that this user-to-user community can help you with? You didn't actually post a question, so I'm not sure how to proceed... There is advice we've been given to provide that may or may not apply:

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:
https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection.

What you must also understand is that AppWorld is a portal to developers apps...you might try contacting the developer about the issue as well...perhaps they can assist.

Hope that helps. Let us know.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................