Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No BB Messenger and Tasks on My BB Device

Please help, my device is 8320. I can not find Tasks and BB Messenger on my device although I have "Show All". My Bluetooth is not working properly too, although other device can recognize it, my BB can not receieve and send anything from bluetooth. Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No BB Messenger and Tasks on My BB Device

Have you deleted them?  Have you connected the device to your computer at all?  If not, they should be there.  Look in the list of applications in Options >Advanced Options >Applications and see if they are listed there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: No BB Messenger and Tasks on My BB Device

I don't think I have deleted them, but if I accidentally did that, what should I do? I have connected the device with my computer once to sync my contact, would it be a problem? I have look in the Advanced options and all I can find is Blackberry 4.2 Core applications, Blackberry 4.2 system software, browser and Phone. Thanks for your answers but can you give me another solutions? Thanks before