Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: cell c

No BB services on Curve 9320

Does anyone else have the problem of no Blackberry services? I upgraded in September - it worked fine till the new month of October and then no sevices (I thought it was something to do with my service provider, but they confirmed it to be a blackberry problem). So I waited till the new month and still no services. What should I do or whom should I contact abut this problem?????

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: No BB services on Curve 9320

You need to contact your carrier, they are the ones who provide the service - if there are issues then they can escalate into Blackberry/RIM. 

As far as I'm aware there are no blackberry outages at the moment. 

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: cell c

So I went back to my service provider (cell c)...and again they could not fix the problem. Something about my bb's host routing tables not registering????

They said that I should send in my phone (probably to blackberry headquarters) which would take 6 weeks they said.

I know I dont know much about phones, but surely it couldnt be a problem with my instrement/phone when my bb services did work the first month and from then on nothing - I wouls sy its a service provider problem - anyone have an opinion on this??

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

I would agree it's a problem with the service provider rather than the handset. However, if they are suggesting sending the phone in under warranty to be checked i would follow their advice.