Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No Bookmark function in 8320

I open a web page and want to book mark it but there is no option to do so in the menu? Any solutions? thanks
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No Bookmark function in 8320

That's the first time I've ever heard that issue.  Do you know what browser you're using?  Wifi? Blackberry Browser?  Internet Browser?  Does the device have an IT policy on it?  You can check for policy by looking in Options >Security Options >General Settings. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

I am using the Blackberry Yahoo and my wifi but there is no bookmark function even listed in the menu function to use!!! It doesn't seem to matter where I am at or what I am using the fuction is just not there in the menu. thanks
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I don't understand what you mean by "BlackBerry Yahoo." 

To check which browser you're using go to Options >Advanced Options >Browser and tell us what the default browser is.  Also, you didn't answer the question about IT policy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Contributor

As far as the browser I am using the Yahoo Search that is displayed on the main menu page.

There is nothing about an IT policy under general settings.

The default browser is listed as Internet Browser.