04-11-2012 01:11 AM
I actually dropped my phone in the sink while the tap was running and water got into it. I quickly took out the battery and dried it off and threw it into a bowl of rice and let it sit there for about a full day. Now when I tried turning it on, nothing happened.... didn't even boot, NOTHING.
BUT NOW, after about 2 days of it sitting in rice, it actually shows a RED X through a battery and I'm not sure what that means... does it mean the battery is dead, or there is severe water damage. The way I thought about it is if the screen SHOWS an image... then the phone must be working... because its displaying an image, so I'm leaning towards thinking the battery must be completely depleted.
IF ANYONE can please help me out on whats the best steps to take, respond back to this post.
My phone does not get the Red X anymore.... NOW while charging my phone WITH OR WITH OUT the battery in the phone.... at the top right of the phone where one usually recieves a txt msg and it flashes red.... Its flashing red about twice and then it doesnt flash... and then it flashes twice again, and it has been doing this for about 3 hours now... I'm not exactly sure what i should do..
CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME!!!