Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

No active sync support for current BB

I hate to say this but I'll have to jump ship and goto another brand until RIM gets their act together. There are many BB users that need calendar to sync with what ever email cllient they use. There are many of us who need this feature without going to gmail or setting up a BES in order to get these features that other Brands already support. Then RIM wonders why they are loosing market shares not only in the US but all around the globe. RIM boast that their phones are all about business and "people do". Well "i cannot do". What if i lost my phone. My calendar information is gone also. So are my flagged items and all my sent emails. This phone in its current state does not allow me to sync what i flagged, opened, delete, or sync send emails with my web account that already syncs with the Playbook. BB10 phones are to far away. We need these features now. Get with the program RIM give us what we "Do" need and not what you think we need.