Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: GiffGaff

No calls/Text but Internet/WhatsApp still works (Full signal)

[ Edited ]

Hi, ive not been able to recieve calls or texts, nor make or send them since coming back from holiday. Before i went on holiday everything was fine. ( I dont have a BlackBerry add on currently on my setup, but this wasnt an issue before as i was using Opera to get around using the browser)

When i was in Magaluf, i was able to recieve texts, facebook updates etc. When i got on the plane switched the phone off. When i got the other side i put it back on and tried to send a text to find that it wouldnt send, came up with network out of order.

I had full to 3/4 signal at the time and when i went to make a phone call instead, it came up with "No Service Currently Available" and disconnected straight away.

I cannot recieve phone calls as it goes straight through to my voicemail and the text messages cannot be recieved either.

I can however connect to people via the WhatsApp service.

I have looked through a few of the posts and here is a few details that they said are required to help you, help me.

Ive done a battery pull, alt+aA^+DEL reset, cleaned the sim with a dry cloth. Now im lost

If i have missed anything please tell me so i can find it out for you and post it up asap as this is pretty annoying. I dont have a spare phone and kinda need my phone!

O2 - Giffgaff
Blackberrry 9360
7.0 Bundle 1680 (v7.0.0.353, Platform 8.0.0.388)
3G Bands 1,4,8
Cryptographic Kernel v3.8.7.1
Branding Version 1.0.91.498F
Micro Edition Configuration: CLDC-1.1
Micro Edition Profile: MIDP-2.1

FILE FREE BEFORE REBOOT  -  113634926 BYTES

Phone Number:   +447519******
Connection:     Not Connected

BlackBerry Internet Sercvice
Connection:     Not Connected

BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Connection:     Not connected

Mobile Network.
Coverage:       3G(BBsymbol)
Provider:       giffgaff

WiFi Network
Active Profile: Not Connected
SSID:           Not Connected
Type:           Not Connected

Bluetooth

NFC

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: No calls/Text but Internet/WhatsApp still works (Full signal)

Hello Sumran_Domguy and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are having network connection issues with your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9360 smartphone.

Try to register on the mobile network with your correct SIM as shown in http://bbry.lv/pT1JtR.

If you don't receive the message or the registration fails then I would advise you contact your mobile network provider to investigate further.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!