Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: GiffGaff

No calls/Text but Internet/WhatsApp still works (Full signal)

[ Edited ]

Hi, ive not been able to recieve calls or texts, nor make or send them since coming back from holiday. Before i went on holiday everything was fine. ( I dont have a BlackBerry add on currently on my setup, but this wasnt an issue before as i was using Opera to get around using the browser)

When i was in Magaluf, i was able to recieve texts, facebook updates etc. When i got on the plane switched the phone off. When i got the other side i put it back on and tried to send a text to find that it wouldnt send, came up with network out of order.

I had full to 3/4 signal at the time and when i went to make a phone call instead, it came up with "No Service Currently Available" and disconnected straight away.

I cannot recieve phone calls as it goes straight through to my voicemail and the text messages cannot be recieved either.

I can however connect to people via the WhatsApp service.

I have looked through a few of the posts and here is a few details that they said are required to help you, help me.

Ive done a battery pull, alt+aA^+DEL reset, cleaned the sim with a dry cloth. Now im lost

If i have missed anything please tell me so i can find it out for you and post it up asap as this is pretty annoying. I dont have a spare phone and kinda need my phone!

O2 - Giffgaff
Blackberrry 9360
7.0 Bundle 1680 (v7.0.0.353, Platform 8.0.0.388)
3G Bands 1,4,8
Cryptographic Kernel v3.8.7.1
Branding Version 1.0.91.498F
Micro Edition Configuration: CLDC-1.1
Micro Edition Profile: MIDP-2.1

FILE FREE BEFORE REBOOT  -  113634926 BYTES

Phone Number:   +447519******
Connection:     Not Connected

BlackBerry Internet Sercvice
Connection:     Not Connected

BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Connection:     Not connected

Mobile Network.
Coverage:       3G(BBsymbol)
Provider:       giffgaff

WiFi Network
Active Profile: Not Connected
SSID:           Not Connected
Type:           Not Connected

Bluetooth

NFC

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: No calls/Text but Internet/WhatsApp still works (Full signal)

Hello Sumran_Domguy and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are having network connection issues with your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9360 smartphone.

Try to register on the mobile network with your correct SIM as shown in http://bbry.lv/pT1JtR.

If you don't receive the message or the registration fails then I would advise you contact your mobile network provider to investigate further.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!