Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: t-mobile

No connection

The bbm icon is not showing up on the screen of my blackberry 9360. My whatsapp messages, emails and pings are not coming through because of this. And my wifi is not connecting either. HELP!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No connection

Are you referring to the BlackBerry logo that appears next to the signal bars?

Have you rebooted he device by removing the battery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor

Yes I am, and I have tried that already

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Make sure data services ate turned on under mobile network in Manage Connections. If that doesn't solve it you'll need to contact your wireless service provider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor

Would that be the store I bought the phone from?

Guru II

Did you buy it from TMobile or did you buy it from another source?

Highlighted
Guru II

If T-Mobile is your service provider you should be able to contact them and make sure your BB data plan is provisioned properly.