Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Solutions: 6,361
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: No connectivity?

Can you login to your email setup from NetCom?

I cant read the language, but there is a BlackBerry setup there somewhere, where you login to your BlackBerry email account from a PC.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

Jeg går ut ifra at du har automatisk valg av nettverk på, men har du satt nettverksmodus på "3G og 2G"?
Og datatjenester PÅ, også under roaming?
Hvis du ser på tjenestestatus, ser du noe som ikke helt passer der? Hvis man ser nøye på ting, så hender det at løsningen dukker opp...

Du kan kanskje prøve å hente "service books" på nytt, husker ikke hva det heter på norsk, men du finner framgangsmåten inne på forumene her!
Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

At https://netcom.no/ we can only log on the @netcom.no accounts, nothing else not even @netcom.blackberry.com

The difficult here in Norway is that Trigcom is responsible for BIS and all tech support etc.
NetCom has the GSM, data coverage and billing and everything OTHER than BIS.

Welcome to Norway, the country where everything is done backwards and makes as little sense as possible!
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: NetCom Norway

Ok, so I tried mobile.blackberry.com with Opera Mobile.. That works! But only almost, because my "device and/or browser is not supported by this website", so I get nowhere..

That alone is quite frustrating..

I've gone through all settings, like 2g/3g, roaming etc, and theres seemingly no solution to my issue. I do have 3G connectivity and BlackBerry service, but mail doesent work, and I get no internet without WiFi connected.

I suppose I'll have to pay TrigCom a visit and have them look into it, but I'm quite disappointed.. How can something like this happen all of a sudden? Well, I think it shouldnt..