Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: BASE

No mails anymore in created mailbox, only alerts that a new mail has come.

I set-up 4 mailboxes on my BBBold9700.  Everything worked fine.  I have also an enterprise service, the OS is 5.0.0.586.  Recently I had to restart my BB (therefore I removed the battery).  Now I can't see the mails anymore in 2 from 4 mailboxes.  I receive an alert that new mail is arrived, but when I open the mailbox, "no messages" appear.  In the headlist-mailbox (where all mails from the 4 mailboxes are together), I find these new mails.  But I want to see the mails in the mailbox I configured, not in the headlistmailbox.  What's the problem here? Thanks in advance for quick reactions. Grtz, Rino

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No mails anymore in created mailbox, only alerts that a new mail has come.

Did you try rebooting again?

If that doesn't work go to your email setup icon and resend your service books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

How can I resend "service books" ?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Go to Email Setup. Hit menu key. Select "Service Books." Then click on Send Service Books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

OK, I founded how to resend the service books, but this is not the solution.  In the mailbox who is still working, I received a mail form the "activation server", in the 2 mailboxes where I can't see the mail, I receive again a asterix that new mail was come, but by opening the mailbox, again "no messages" appear.  In the header of this mailbox stands "all e-mail", but in the mailbox who is still working stands in the header "inbox"...

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi,

Try deleting the integrated email IDs and reintegrate them. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru II

Yup, that's the next thing to try. You can delete them from the same email setup area that you found the service books options in.

Delete the affected accounts and re-add them.

Contributor

Mea culpa, but also this is not the solution.  Still "no messages" in the mailbox, unless in the headlist-mailbox all these mails come inside.  They say if problem stay, I have to call my provider, but I don't see that a provider will fix this problem...the problem started when I unplugged the battery after shutting down the BB.  It are gmail-accounts...but there is one gmail-account still working, so...but the screen I see when opening the mailboxes is different.  When I open the mailbox who is still working, I can read in the header "Postvak IN", which means "Inbox".  When I open the other mailboxes, I see in the header "Alle e-mails", which means "All e-mail", second line *No messages*.  Strange...before shutting down, everything was fine...when I look for a wireless-update of the OS, he says "No updates available", but I have still the 5.0.0.586.  Maybe the enterprise-service is here the problem ?

Guru II

Can you tell us how, exactly, you integrated these accounts? Did you simply enter the email address and password and let the setup process do everything else?

Contributor

Yup, indeed only giving the email-adress and password...