Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

No network plz help

Hi,

I m Using unlocked sprint tour 9630, now i have a vodafone india connection, but from past four hours i m not getting any network.  i restarted my phone, battery pull,  infact i also wiped my  phone then too there is no network.  I dont know  what to do. please help me

Regards

Sumit

Contributor

Re: No network plz help

Hi Sumit,

Go to manage connections, turn off your mobile network. Reboot your device and then again go to the same place and enable it. Let me know if it helps.

Rick

Contributor

Hi ,

I tried to this what you told, infact i wiped my phone, went to my mobile network then too i have the same problem.  please can you help me in some other way.

Regards

Sumit

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Sumit,

Your problems seems to be a big one. Well go to manage connections, then scroll down, you'll see " Mobile Network Options" Go there. Under the network technology make sure your selection isGSM/UTMS. And then scan from available networks. And select your network.

Rick

Contributor

Hi,

Thanks buddy, it helped me to get my network back, i m so relieved.  This really helped me to get my network back.  Thanks once again.

Regards

Sumit