Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No signature for my work email

I have tried setting up my email signature for my work mail but I cannot get it to work.  Whenever I go into the email setup wizzard and scroll down to the email signaure line I have no option for changing it.  It just says (Sent via AT&T Blackberry)  Is ther any way to chang it?  I could on my Pearl.  Is ther a way to sinc the signature from Outlook?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: No signature for my work email

From what you describe, you are not on BES, but rather are getting email (only) via BIS. You should be able click in that Signature section and edit it. But, if you can't perhaps you can do so via the BIS website from a PC browser instead. Find your BIS logon site here:

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Where_can_I_log_into_my_BIS_account%3F

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................