Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: MTN

Re: No sound

Hello again! The sound is back! I'm thinking maybe its because of all the wipe outs/ OS reloads and several hard resets. One observation I have made is that I no longer have the apps I downloaded apart from Facebook and blackberry protect. Anyway just thought I would let you know, as I did perform everything that was suggested!! So thank you.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

JemstoneJam wrote:
Hello again! The sound is back! I'm thinking maybe its because of all the wipe outs/ OS reloads and several hard resets. One observation I have made is that I no longer have the apps I downloaded apart from Facebook and blackberry protect. Anyway just thought I would let you know, as I did perform everything that was suggested!! So thank you.

Hi JemstoneJam

Its nice if your device is back to normal ! regarding lost apps you can download them from BlackBerry World , if you feel any problem let us know.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: A1

Re: No sound Blackberry Torch 9860

[ Edited ]

Dear all!
I have exactla the same problem BUT I can't believe it's an hardware issue really. Because when I tried to play music or the ringtones by media player I had the same problem: quiet.
BUT then I got into the menue where you switch inbetween loudspeaker and telephone I pressed "activate phone" (I use german language so I don't know if it's the correct wording in english) And afterwards I could listen to music or souds on the media player. But no way to find something equal in the menues for the profiles or ringtones.
Any idea?
Thx in advance!
Lily

PS

sorry forgot to say, that I tried already a lot of things as battery pull,upgrade, downgrade, wipe - nothing helped...

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: A1

[ Edited ]

Hi again!
Which software did you use for the wipe?
I used a very old version of BBSAK but couldn't find me a new one.
Thx, Lily

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Lily_Kugelporsche wrote:

Hi again!
Which software did you use for the wipe?
I used a very old version of BBSAK but couldn't find me a new one.
Thx, Lily

Hi Lily

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Which version of BBSAK you used ? Currently ver.1.9.2 is the most recent available , Or you can try  JL_Cmder .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.