Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No wireless sync with address book, tasks and memo's

Hi,

I'm using a BB 8320, version 4.2.2 and I'm not able to sync wireless (through the wireless network) my address book entries, neither tasks and memo's.  Allthough, calendar entries and e-mail (via BES) works fine.

PIM application on PC is MS Outlook 2003.

In the manual the following is described:

Synchronize organizer data over the wireless network

1. In the address book, calendar, task list, or memo list , press the Menu key.

2. Click Options.3. Set the

Wireless Synchronization field to Yes.

4. Press the Menu key.5. Click

Save.

To stop synchronizing organizer data over the wireless network, set the Wireless Synchronization field to No.

I do not have the option "Wireless Synchronization" on my BB under address book, tasks and memo's.  So I can not activate it ...

Although, the option IS available for the calendar.

Does someone knows how to resolve this?

Thx.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No wireless sync with address book, tasks and memo's

There is no wireless sync of that data for BIS accounts.  Wireless sync is for BES connected devices only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

My BB is BES connected (enterprise).

A colleague of me, having the same type of BB (8320) has the option in the options list ...

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Wireless sync has to be enabled on your account on the BES.  You should probably give your BES Admins a call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!