Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Not Receiving Pictures on BBM

can you delete & reinstall BBm, but without the contacts backup?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Telcel

how do i do that, i have installed bb protect and already did backup
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Tried both reboots and neither of them worked. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled BBM but since I have Blackberry Protect it also reinstalls with the contacts. 

New Contributor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: 02

im getting exact same problem on my torch happened after a recent bbm update says same thing on senders phone im "im unable to save file" doesnt give me an option on my phone though.. i rang 02 they suggested trying on here.. it still sends pictures just wont recieve,,,, really annoying as it used to work fine.. grrrrrrrrrrr  ive reinstalled it several times still doesnt work...

New Contributor
My Device: tour 9630
My Carrier: sun cellular

hi.

guys i have the same problem with my bbm after the lastest version update..

i cant receive pictures.. but i can send one or other files..

the message appear.. you med ia storage is not enough. since my phone storage is 1.2gb free and my media storage is 2.3 gb free.. i tried to reboot soft and hard way. deleted and downloaded bbm. and also deleted all my application on bout media card storage and phone storage. but still its not working..

my phonbe model is blackberry tour and im from philippines.. im having a hard time looking for a solution for this.. pls reply...

Highlighted
My Device: Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Under Mobile Network Options make sure Data Services is on. Then open the Text (not BBM) icon and hit the menu button. Go to Options and scroll down--under MMS make sure that Multi-media is set to always. I had problems receiving pics and had done all sorts of resets on my phone till I realized the MMS setting was off.