04-15-2010 12:09 PM
Your carrier: Orange Switzerland
Model info and OS version: 9700 - v.220.127.116.116 Platform 18.104.22.168
Apps and free space
File free before and after a battery remove/replace. 113000000 Byte
Did a battery pull fix your issue? - no
Apps installed and their version if possible :linkedin, favcebook, worldmate, myspace, foursqure, socialscope, viigo, interlecta translator, sid meier civilisation lite
BT device model/version (you will have to look at the BT device): don't get it ?
When writing your question
I'm currently not able to :
- I do not recieve SMS anymore on my Blackberry
I'm currently able to :
- send SMS from the blackberry
- send and receive MMS from the blackberry
- send and receive SMS if the SIM card is in another phone !
- send and receive e-mails with BES & BIS
What I already did test :
- pull out the battery
- wipe handled
- check the SMS gateway (it's correct)
- install new OS
- try to restore a backup
- deactivate reactivate BES
- compare settings (SMS) with one colleague
- update OS to the current one (previously I had former OS of 9700)
I almost checked all the things I was able to test, do you have any idea what else I could check ?
Is there any kind of SMS check/repair tool...
It's really a pain, because people are sending me SMS and I don't receive them...
thanks for your support and good ideas that might help...
04-15-2010 11:45 PM
I'm having the same problem on my Blakcberry Bold 9700.
I can't receive any SMS. Have tried everything. But none seems to be working..
Any advice or help would be appreciated.
04-23-2010 07:23 AM
I just started having this same program on my Blackberry Tour. I downloaded Crunch SMS just so I could receive them again. So weird and I have no clue how to fix it either.
02-26-2011 03:43 PM
02-27-2011 05:17 AM
02-27-2011 06:51 AM