Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Not receiving offline messages in yahoo instant messenger

Hi I've got the BB Curve 8900 and just the other week there was an update available on yahoo I'm So I clicked upgrade so I'm currently running Yahoo I'm version 2.5.27 and I've now realised that I can no longer view any offline messages When I sign into yahoo I see tht someone has left me an offline message as it comes underneath the conversations tab when I try to click open conversation the I'm box is just empty I never used to have this Problem with the previous version. I don't knw wht to do I have uninstalled re installed etc but still having same Problem n other friends of mine don't have this issue. I have enabled archiving etc but still it doesn't work Please please can somebody help as a lot of my close friends n family from abroad leave me offline messages Due to the time difference. I really need my offliners back Thank you in advance I really hope some one can help me Smiley Happy
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: tmobile

Re: Not receiving offline messages in yahoo instant messenger

Hi, I have the same problem, fdid you figure out a solution for this? Thanks for your response. Vic

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8130
My Carrier: Telus

I'm having the same problem with 2.5.32 I would love to have an older version back! Any suggestions???

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi!  I have a blackberry bold and am having the same issues.  Any solution available other than having to stay signed in to Yahoo Messenger?