Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

OS 4.5.0.180 bug with blackberry messenger 5.0.0.56

Hi,

I have the blackberry messenger 5.0.0.56 installed. When i make a shared appointment from a blackberry group, i cannot make the appointment directly in de shared calendar. In the send using option in the calendar appears two emailadresses wich i use. Here is missing the send using 'Groups' option. In OS 5.x device from a friend of mine there is an 'Groups' in de send using option.

Question:

I do not have the send using by 'Groups option', why? I really want to share a calendar by using blackberry groups.

Does anyone have experience or have a solution for this problem?

Regards,

Mark

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8120
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: OS 4.5.0.180 bug with blackberry messenger 5.0.0.56

Mark,

I am experiencing the same isssue.  I have no group option and am unable to create group events.  Under the "Send Using" options I have the email addresses associated with my phone only.  This frustrates me because under my goup the other members can add group events that do show up in my group calender.  The only thing is that they are using a BB Curve 8520, and I am using a BB Pearl 8120.  So maybe there is some issue with the OS associated with my phone.  I did upgrade it to the 4.5 version so that I could be able to use the new BB Messenger 5.0.  Maybe the next person will know what is wrong or Blackberry will correct the bug with a future version.

I am using:

BB Pearl 8120

BB OS v4.5.0.124

BB Messenger v5.0.0.57

Cell Provider: T-Mobile

Sincerely,

Ben