Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

OS 4.5 & Strange Reoccurring Text Message

Hi.  I just got a new (to me) unlocked t-mobile blackberry 8320 with 4.5 OS.  I was really looking forward to this, but i must say i'm either stupid or a little disappointed.  My emails still don't load to look like they did on my iphone or pc--i can't get the pictures to load.  Am I doing something wrong or is this just how it is?  Don't get me wrong, it's better than the old curve I had, and the curve's provide better phone service all around that the iphone i had, which is probably more important than me being able to see all the pictures in my email messages, but i am disappointed.  am i doing something wrong? 

also, i keep getting text messages from 3020.  they just say "Mobile EmailOZMAIL" with some jibberish codes underneath that.  i get about one of these every 4 hours.  Does ANYBODY know what these are and how i get them to stop? 

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: OS 4.5 & Strange Reoccurring Text Message

see if this helps about OZ mail messages

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10249&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.