Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Curve
My Carrier: RSA Vodacom

OS 6.0.0.668 update reboot

Hi all! I connected my BB 9300 Curve to my PC earlier this morning and it told me about this 6.0.0.668 update. So I updated my BB to that version, but now if I want to reboot the phone it keeps showing the 'white screen of death' until I do a battery pull to succesfully reboot the phone. What could be the problem??
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: OS 6.0.0.668 update reboot

What do you mean by "if I want to reboot the phone?"

If you pull the battery does the device boot up properly? When does it go to this white screen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Curve
My Carrier: RSA Vodacom

Everytime when I have upgraded an app and it needs to be rebooted. When I do a battery pull it boots up properly, but only when I use the Alt+Shift+Del it gives me the white screen.
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Haven't heard of that problem before but there is a simple fix. Don't use the alt+shift+del. I know that doesn't solve it but a battery pull is the best way to reboot the phone anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!