Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Telcel

OS installing problem

hi, well i want to install OS v5.0 but at the moment of downloading the netx message appears:

This update of BlackBerry ® Device Software includes new features and significant enhancements to the BlackBerry ® solution and therefore only available to users who have an active subscription to BlackBerry. For more information on BlackBerry ®, visit www.blackberry.com / service.

Esta actualización de BlackBerry® Device Software incluye nuevas funciones y mejoras significativas para la solución BlackBerry® y, por tanto, sólo se pone a disposición de los usuarios que cuenten con una suscripción activa de BlackBerry. Para obtener más información sobre el servicio BlackBerry®, visite www.blackberry.com/service.

i'm already suscribed and i can't get it how i can download and install

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: OS installing problem

Hi Metztli1016,

Welcome to the Community,

Install the the latest BB desktop Software    Blackberry Desktop Software   and Connect your device to desktop software and try to update it from here Update Your BlackBerry Smartphone Software  

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

i already try with it, but same message shows up.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Metztli1016 wrote:

i'm already suscribed and i can't get it how i can download and install

When you say you're "already subscribed", do you mean you have a proper BlackBerry data plan (also known as BIS) with your carrier?  Perhaps you're just working off of Wi-Fi but BIS would be required.

Please post back with your response.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

i don't know what is BIS

but i have more than a year with my BB, also i recive news for the suscription of it