Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8900

OWA , BB curve 8900

Good morning, I have a problem and hope some one help me in this Since the last two weeks I had a problem with my BB, I send it to IT department to fix it, but no use !! My problem is that I can't access to my OWA through my BB, It says that ( http error 140 - you are not authorized to view this page) But when I use my laptop to log in to OWA, it is ok !!! The problem is only with my BB !!! My BB is curve 8900 Pls help ..
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: OWA , BB curve 8900

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

See is any of these solutions help.

Link regarding OWA 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Ms_Photographer,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums. I hope Cathlab showed you appropriate direction...keep moving!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

Cathlabnurse is one of the best.  Let us know how it goes.

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8900

Many thanks to you all ppl, I really tried to use the solutions that I saw, But nothing of it help me, I am still having the same problem in my BB, And I am looking around in some threads to solve this problem,
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi there!

Do I interpret correctly that you are attempting to use the BB Browser to access your OWA? The instructions earlier provided are for configuring the BB BIS service to be the conduit between your OWA and your BB...

If you are indeed attempting to use the BB Browser, then see this:

• Websites can be coded to perform better with some browsers rather than others. The BB Browser can appear to websites as several different things...that setting is, from within the Browser App, (BBKey > Options > Browser Configuration > Browser Identification). Changing that to another browser might help your BB interact better with some websites. In combination with all of the other configuration settings, you need to find the combination of all of these settings that works best for the sites you are visiting. Sadly, there is no "best advice" to give as each persons needs are different. But, I typically find that changing the Browser Identification often helps -- most often by changing to FF or IE (if those are available to you...the options vary by carrier).

Also please verify that you are using the exact same URL from a PC/browser as you are from the BB and that the result on the PC is different.

Further, you might try a full BB reboot:

• Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

And, you also might try re-registering your BB:

1) Register HRT

• Homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BBKey (it does not matter which line is current) > Register Now

2) Resend Service Books

• KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service

If, instead, you are using BIS for your OWA email, then please respond back with that fact as the resolution path may be different (though do try the last items of re-registering).

Good luck and Let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................