Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

OWA and repeated validation of email account

My wife's employer doesn't have a BES so we set-up her email using OWA and the BIS option.  She almost weekly notices that her email is not being delivered to her blackberry and invariably it is do to the account no longer having the validated or verified designation.  If we go into the BIS account and click to verify the account it will begin working again.

Is this something that is happening by design or is there a fix for the problem?  It is more of an inconvenience than anything but we would like to resolve it if its a known problem.

Thanks

Highlighted
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Re: OWA and repeated validation of email account

Does it happen at the same time?

KB10536 - Microsoft Outlook Web Access integration becomes invalid daily

Perhaps there is a task that is running on the server causing the problem listed in the linked article

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9000

Re: OWA and repeated validation of email account

Two things you may want to double check:

- She should not keep more than 900 messages (my recommendation less than 700 messages) in her inbox

- Secondly, make sure she doesnt store any email with an attachment of 8MB or more

I usually find this problem when the amount of emails exceed 800 - within the Inbox only.

WhackBerry_