07-30-2010 06:21 PM
Hello everyone...hopefully you all can help me here!
I'm an IT admin for a small company and we use OWA as a way to get our email to our BB's. Recently, some of my users were asked to re-verify their email accounts (including me). Since then, none of us have been able to get any email via OWA. I've confirmed that our OWA is up, running, and accessable from the outside. However, no matter how many times I try the settings, it won't connect (standard "username or password are incorrect" error.
I've already confirmed that all of the information is correct. Is there any help beyond me calling Sprint? I have yet to find any number for RIM.
Thank you all in advance!
07-31-2010 11:34 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
Here are a few things that might be helpful.
1) Have you yet had anyone completely remove and re-create their BIS configuration? That sometimes helps.
2) Are you exclusively using the device interface to BIS? I always found that to be more difficult...I had better luck using my carriers web interface (from a PC/Browser). See this KB for instructions.
3) Sometimes it's the mailbox name that is tricky...see this KB.
4) Perhaps the EWS requirement is not met? See this KB.
5) Did the server side change? If so, perhaps ISA is now in place? If so, see this KB.
Hopefully, something there is useful!
Good luck and let us know!
03-30-2011 03:09 PM
Same exact problem with me. Try restarting IIS on your exchange server then retry your password. I use the "iisreset/noforce servername" at a command prompt and everything is fine for a few hours sometimes a day. But it always comes back it's just a temp fix.