Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ooredoo, Qatar

Office 365 configuration is not possible in Torch 9800 with OS6

Hi, Can any one help to setup office 365 on BB Torch 9800 running OS 6. The phone is upto date. There is no POP option available, also we are not using BB enterprise cloud services. Thanks in Advance. TT
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Office 365 configuration is not possible in Torch 9800 with OS6

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see these instructions:

• KB31310 BlackBerry Internet Service and Microsoft Office 365 services

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ooredoo, Qatar

Hi, Thanks for your reply, But in my BB I can't find any option to set POP mail. I have Torch 9800 with OS 6. Thanks again.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK...so just to be sure, steps 1-5 go exactly as that KB instructions, but something happens on step 6 that is not as expected? As such, what exactly does happen at step 6? You say that you can't set POP, but what can you set there? Please remember that I can't see your device, and hence rely 100% on what you describe to guide me to understand your situation...it is not safe for me to guess, so I request from you complete detail.

Thanks.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................