Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105
My Carrier: t mobile

Old calandar entries being deleted

Hi,

My Blackberry handset has been deleting old calendar entries.  When i synchronise with my desktop, i lose the old entries.

It's a Pearl 9105, OS6, T mobile.

I've checked in 'calendar' 'options' on my handset and checked that it is set to 'keep forever' (it has always been set to this).

I don't know what else to so and can't synchronise again until I know how to sort this out as i don't want to lose any more old calendar entries.

Please advise - thanks

Sarah

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Old calandar entries being deleted

There are settings in the Destop Software that control that. Connect the device, dont sync it, and then adjust the settings for calendar sync.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105
My Carrier: t mobile

Re: Old calandar entries being deleted

Hi, thanks for your message.  I have already tried this but the problem is still happening.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Thanks