Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

On BIS and I want Lotus notes pussed to mt BB

[ Edited ]

Hi all...i am from malaysia and I'm new to Blackberry and also to this forum. I applogise in advance but I need to ask some questions related to BIS.

I am using Celcom as its one of the telco that provides BB services in M'sia besides Maxis. My problem is that Im using BIS and would like to have lotus notes pushed to my BB as im always in the field. My company does has a BES but its only for higher level management staffs. Im currently using lotus notes 6.5.2. I did browse thru the net to find for an answer but it doesn't seems to work. I did try to create an agent by using this formula to push to my yahoo "mail from:+ from+":"subject" but unfortunately it only sent the subject instead of the whole message.

Guys, I really need some help from the experts as I would want to retain the original messages sent to my BB and reply from my BB instantly when I'm in the field / travelling....

Please help..... thanx in advance

EDIT: Moved from Blackberry Curve to BIS board and edited title.

Message Edited by MohA on 02-18-2009 12:39 PM

Re: On BIS and I want Lotus notes pussed to mt BB

I too am using Lotus Notes 6.5 and Blackberry Internet Service.  There are a couple of workarounds that might work for you.  One solution would be for your Domino server to simply activate the pop email alternative.  In that case, BIS will treat your Notes email the same as any other  pop email service.  Your outgoing emails go through your Domino server just as they do from your desktop computer.  Your second alternative would be to put a rule in your Lotus Notes client to forward all incoming email to your blackberry email address.  Unfortunately, neither alternative will syn wirelessly to your tasks and calender - for that you do need BES.

Re: On BIS and I want Lotus notes pussed to mt BB

Hello, r u solved this problem? Any idea or solution can you also share to me? That's really I'm trying to find out. Hope you can help.