Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: att

On the website

I'm merely trying to update my app world payment option because my bank card was re-issued so I navigate to appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/? and log in.  I'm successfully logged in and I click on "My Payment Options" and again it wants me to login.  I try and try.  It never says the username or password is wrong, it simply propigates the login screen again and again.  I typed in a wrong password to test it and it told me it was wrong.  I re-typed in the right one and the perpetual cycle starts all over again.

What's going on?  What am I doing wrong? Smiley Mad

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: On the website

please read:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/ID-Login-to-App-World-Authentica...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: att

Re: On the website

I appreciate your response but that this not my problem.  I was not trying to go through the appworld through a cell phone or application icon.  I navigated to their website the old fashion way.... through a web broswer on a fully functioning full size computer.  I read that thread before I posted this problem beacuase I thought it might be similar.  But taking the battery out of my full sized laptop just doesn't seem to have the same effects as it does when you take a battery out of a phone.  It just doesn't seem to help my web broswer produce a different outcome.  Thanks anyway!