Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Option for Deleting email on handheld only

No worries.  You had to set up an account to sent/receive email on your device. 

Here is the Verizon BIS site:   https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

They list a phone number there as well as the option to input your PIN and retrieve your username.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Yeah, I got on that website yesterday and logged in.  But I don't see any options for allowing me to set up my phone so that when I delete messages on my phone i can get the prompt "on handheld only" or "both".  I see some synchronization settings, but don't think that will solve my problem.  It's as though the option I'm looking for simply isn't available anymore. 

Forums Veteran III

OK. Then send Service Books from the help menu.
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I did the service book thing.  At first still no success.  After playing around with the phone I finally found some options that I don't think were there before.  Bottom-line, finally found the settings for doing what I wanted to do.  All is now good!!   thanks for all of your help/advice!

Forums Veteran III

[ Edited ]

Excellent!    Be sure to mark this thread as solved.   You alreadly did! 

And keep coming back. There is lots to be learned even when not seeking a solution to an issue.

Be seeing you around the Forums!

IrwinII